Kinship Caregivers:

We are the courageous relatives parenting our relatives. We are grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, and other relatives who love our families and believe in keeping our families together.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Moved to Website

Hi everyone!

I'm getting this website/blog going, so please come see me at www.raisingkin.com

Please consider bookmarking the website and sharing it with all your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).

I am so grateful for my readers and I hope you will move along with me to this new site.  I think we will have more fun at the webpage, can share ideas and resources we know about.  Together we can raise awareness of kinship care and our needs - and victories! :)

My posts on this blog will be copied over, so the history will be at the website.

I'm excited to get this far!!!  I hope you are, too.

I want to sing like Dora the Explorer, "We did it, we did it!"

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment